I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

How I Store My Nail Polish

 photo 09878505-be5b-469d-8140-b559c0509fb1.jpg


I've been on the lookout for the perfect storage system for my nail polish. I didn't want to spend too much money, but found everything around my house! 

I used covers from photo boxes and one box. The large plastic container was under my bed holding things I have kept for years (we're talking high school).


So while cleaning, I decided to give my nail polish storage a makeover! 


Here's the finished result:
 photo IMG-20130331-02670-1.jpg
Blue/Green/Coral/Nail Art Stuff, Neutrals/Silver/Gold, Red, and Pink/Purple.



How do you organize your polishes? Please share your storage tips as I'd love to hear them!





No comments: