I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

FOTD- Snow Day Makeup

 photo 3224b511-1346-4682-a3bf-adb5a20a8f4d.jpg

Considering the fact that we still have a huge amount of snow here, I thought that I would do a FOTD that looks effortless, but yet pretty too!
 photo IMG-20130324-02654-1.jpg


Products used:
 photo IMG-20130324-02655-1.jpg

Before I start, I want to state that I did receive some products used in this post for review purposes. I have always been upfront about products received for review purposes[products for review are in bolded italics and will be posted shortly]

Revlon Nearly Naked in  Ivory
Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in 205 Very Light
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush in Magical in Mauve
Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Impressionist (used the top color only)
Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in  Torch
Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express mascara
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in  Raspberry Pie


Hope that you are doing well---- and that you have no snow!!




No comments: