I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Feeling Fabulous- February 2013 Goal Update


 While I haven't been the best at blogging lately, I have been keeping with my goals! Here's how I did in February. 



Relationships: 

I have been keeping in touch with friends. 

Work:

I got a job! I'm back at the office I used to work at. 

Blog/Videos

I have been really neglecting the blog due to my work schedule. This month, I'm not going to let that happen. I'm back to blogging. 

Financial:

I'm working on paying off my student loan. 

Health/Mental Health:

I've been feeling beyond happy lately. I have put the negativity of others aside and have been so content since.



I am really amazed at how happy I've been since setting these goals. I feel very proud of myself. 


I would like to know if you would like some posts concerning specific goals. How did you feel fabulous in February? 


No comments: