I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Let Me Tell You About Crush -28 Kisses

 photo 73150891b.jpg

I didn't wear makeup this weekend, but this is what I wore today! 


 photo 759b35c3-2083-4b44-81b5-afae21992c03.jpg
It's Revlon Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Crush! I thoroughly enjoy this color because it is one of the nicest reds in my collection. I also think it's perfect for Valentine's Day! I do like the shades of the Kissable Lip Balm Stains quite a lot. One tip is to use a lip gloss before makeup application. Then when it is time to apply product, blot your lips and then apply. This trick has helped me not only with this product, but also for other lip products as well. 


Have you tried any of the Kissable Lip Balm Stains??




 

No comments: