I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

63818384b_zps7aba221b photo 63818384b_zps7aba221b-1_zps7c73adf0.jpg

I cannot believe that it is time once again for another “Weekly Wrap Up” post. The week just flies by! I must say that I apologize for not posting this yesterday when I should have.  I thought my cold from a few weeks back was gone, but I guess it is still hanging on. I was just feeling sluggish yesterday, but I assure you that I won’t be getting off schedule any time soon.


So what happened on the blog this week.......

On Monday, I posted a preview of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal shades.  I have been enjoying Barely Branded this week. I do notice that there is a similarity between Barely Branded and Barely Beige shade that was limited edition. I will be doing some comparisons to see how close these shades really are.

Wednesday, I posted a FOTD . I know this is the second FOTD in the past few weeks. I do like FOTD posts, but do you ever get tired of them? Let me know what your opinions on this in the comments below.


On Friday, I brought back the Makeup Rehab series with 5 tips on makeup organization  .  I always love finding new ways to store makeup and I am always wanting to improve my storage set up. I must say that I currently really love my set up. I was always one to be semi-satisfied with my set up, but now I don’t think about changing it. If you would like to see it, let me know....


So how was your week? Any new beauty purchases?  Please tell me if you’ve made any new purchases so I can enjoy your excitement. This extended no buy is a serious excitement killer, but in the end, I know that I need to use things up!!


I don’t have any bits or bobs this week. I do  have a post coming up about my goals for this year with an update on them. I hope that you are doing magnificent and that you are having a great Sunday!!!!!

No comments: