I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up


Hi there! This week the focus of the blog was very unrelated to makeup (I hope that you didn’t mind). Before I recap the week, I will be back to posting about makeup on Monday. There may also be some surprises as well (extra posts!!).

So let’s recap:
63818384b_zps7aba221b photo 63818384b_zps7aba221b-1_zps7c73adf0.jpg

On Monday, it was my birthday! Thank you for all of the birthday wishes on Twitter and Facebook (and in the comments, too!).  My day was good, except for the fall that happened. I am the most accident prone person that I know, so it’s not surprising that I fell. It just soured my mood because it was my birthday. Who wants to fall on their birthday?! I’m feeling better now.

Wednesday, I decided to share two things I rarely talked about openly on the blog.  It was time for some Real Talk about Bullying & Weight.   I am so grateful for all of the kind tweets, comments, and Facebook messages I received!!  I was really worried about posting my experiences because I have always been insecure about opening up too much. I just feel that with my goals in mind, I can create change in my own life!  I know that I definitely have support! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Friday, I posted a FOTD .  I want to play around with more of the makeup that I have rather than just using the items I love to use every day.  I want to use them up! I really like FOTD posts because you can see how the makeup looks, and I love seeing what people are wearing! Don’t get me started on my love for seeing what is in people’s makeup bags...... I’m so addicted!!

I want to take a moment to note that this blog hit 35,000 page views!
 35000_zps222471dc photo 35000_zps222471dc-1_zps7bd8cd58.jpg
I am so emotional right now and want to thank you for all of your support! It means SO much to me, and I am so grateful!! 

1017863b_zps940818dd photo 1017863b_zps940818dd-1_zpscbeba16b.jpg 

I have used up my Korres makeup wipes! Don't worry,  I have  stocked up on those. They have become must haves!

I have been organizing my makeup a lot. I know it's probably an obsession, but I love having everything looking perfect in their place. My set up has changed a lot & I absolutely adore it.

I've been tempted to buy makeup--- but I have stayed true to my word and not purchased anything!  An upcoming Makeup Rehab post will be devoted to those temptations.

I have been wearing Revlon Color Stay nail polish in Pale Cashmere for the past week. I really love the color, but need to do a comparison to OPI's Bubble Bath.

I hope that you are having a great weekend!





  

No comments: