I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up


I hope that you’ve had a lovely week! Here’s what happened on the blog this week!

On Monday, I updated about my Extended No Buy. I talked about my lesson based on needs vs wants.


On Wednesday, I wrote about Bellashoot, a new beauty community that is coming soon. I have been following Bellashoot for awhile and I am really looking forward to seeing their community! Have you gotten your Bellashoot on?

And on Friday, I did two posts!! I wrote about blogging and negativity.  A part of my goals for 2013 is to rid myself of negative energy, but how do you deal with it when it comes to your blog??

I also wrote about the Korres Milk Proteins  makeup removing & cleansing wipes and the lip butters in Pomegranate and Mango . I have  since repurchased the wipes!


So what will be up on the blog in the next coming weeks?

I will be bringing back the Makeup Rehab series with some tips on how to organize, two products from Revlon, and some Maybelline Color Tatoo Metals that I got for Christmas.  I will also be doing FOTD posts too.

 1017863b_zps940818dd

In each "Weekly Wrap Up" post, I am going to include a section called "Weekly Bits and Bobs" where I include little extras. 

My niece is visiting. I spent this past summer with her, and she arrived on Thursday. I am having so much fun with her. Love that kid! 

I had the flu two days after Christmas and I am just getting rid of it.  My skin is all dried out, so I definitely need to exfoliate soon. 

I have been really enjoying using up products that I have neglected.  While I've been sick,  my energy level has been zapped. On days where I feel like I need just a little bit to get through my day, I have been playing with minimal makeup. 

It's okay to be obsessed with organizing right? I am always thinking of ways to keep things tidy. Sometimes I think things are not tidy enough and I'll go back and tidy again.  It's makeup related and new, so let me know if you'd like to see it!


Please note that I am always open for suggestions. So if there's anything you'd like to see me write about,  let me know by a comment, an email or by Twitter and Facebook.

Hope that you are having a great weekend! 

No comments: