I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

40715503b 

I had never thought of talking about previous posts at the end of the week.  Welcome to my newest feature, the Weekly Wrap Up.  With consideration to the fact that I wrote two posts this week, I will only be including them in this wrap up.

New Year, New Start- My Goals for 2013: I go into detail about my goals for this year. I am really looking forward to seeing where this year takes me. Throughout the year, I will be updating how I am meeting my goals and if there's any struggles along the way.

Makeup Rehab-A New Series: Follow me on how I'm keeping up with my No Buy, and tips on how to not forget about the beauty "gems" that are lying about in our beauty collections. Throughout this series, I hope to share with you products that I'm rediscovering-- and that you'll share your journey too!


A lesson that I learned this week:

Every one deserves a second chance.  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, see you later.

I look forward to sharing more Weekly Wrap Up posts. Hope that you are having a great weekend!

No comments: