I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Korres Products Review

83034715b_zps249cb6a1
Hi there! I have never tried Korres products before. I was sent these products for review, and I've been testing them out for a bit to give you a full review. 
IMG-20121117-02276 

First off, is the Milk Proteins Cleansing and Makeup Removing Wipes. I have the worst luck with makeup wipes. They either dry up or they reek of an alcohol like smell. I cannot say anything bad about these wipes. They are phenomenal. They take off every last stitch of makeup and leave my skin very soft. I have used up most of this package and have since repurchased another. One downside is the price ($16). 
IMG-20121117-02278
These are the lip butters in Mango and Pomegranate. These are a staple in moisturizing my lips before applying any of my makeup. I've been using my Pomegranate one a lot and I love how it gives a little color to my lips. 

Have you tried any Korres products? What are some of your favorite products? 



No comments: