I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Extended No Buy Update Time!!!

28102806b

I never thought that it would be this bad. Every time I go into a store, I try to avoid the beauty aisles. I cannot browse without feeling an urge to pick something up. 
 So what do I do??


I allow myself to go down the aisles. Yes, I do look. I may think that I want to buy something, but then I check myself: do I really need it?  I don't want to add products when I have more than enough and when I have neglected some.  I think of all of the products that I have and then I get excited to use them.  I have been using products that needed some love alongside products I received for Christmas.

I want these update posts to represent some kind of accountability concerning my Extended No-Buy.  Time wise, I do not know how extended it will be; but I do need to recognize that I do not need to have every hyped up product that's out there. Products need to suit what I need based on what I have used up. That's the lesson I've missed somewhere along this journey. 


I have been really proud of myself.

{As of January 7th, 2013} 
No purchases made! 






1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Yay! Congrats Lacey on no purchases. I am doing just as good! I ws really tempted the other day but I took a step back and realized that although it was a good deal I don't need it cause I have so much! Keep up the good work!
:) Chelsey