I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Calling All Beauty Addicts! Get Your Bellashoot On.

49149913b_zpsef250730


Beauty:
1: the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit : loveliness
2: a beautiful person or thing; especially : a beautiful woman
3: a particularly graceful, ornamental, or excellent quality
4: a brilliant, extreme, or egregious example or instance
(source)


How do we, as beauty product users, define beauty? Is it the latest products; the products we didn't enjoy that keeps us trying to find that must have product? Or is it realizing that the definition is adaptable? 
 Having a beauty dilemma and need feedback?

 

Bellashoot it! 

Bellashoot believes that beauty is unique to everyone. By bringing bloggers, brands and beauty enthenthusiasts together, they foresee a fun, interactive community to share, connect and inspire one another! 


The website is launching soon and iPhone users will have an app after that.

Sign up for an invite to Bellashoot.com and be one of the first users upon launch!!!

I have been following Bellashoot through social media and I am so excited for their launch. I want to thank Team Bellashoot for being so wonderfully interactive with any questions that I have. (I always get such a quick response). I am sharing their links because I feel that you would LOVE Bellashoot too! 



Will you be getting your Bellashoot on?



 

 

No comments: