I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Revlon Selects package #revlonselects


51634451b

What do you do when one of your most favorite makeup brands sends you a box of new products to test out?  On Facebook, Revlon Canada were looking for "testers" to give their feedback on new products.  I signed up thinking that it would be unbelievable if I got selected. Revlon is one of my absolute favorite brands.

IMG-20121211-02341
Box of goodies! Thank  you Revlon!
I was in the middle of my holiday shopping when I received an email saying that I was chosen to be part of the "Revlon Selects" program.  I let out a huge squeal of excitement!


This post is going to be an overview as I will be devoting a post to reviewing each product. So without further ado, this is what I received:




IMG-20121211-02346 
Revlon Nail Art Expressionist in Vincent Van Gold
 Unleash your inner artist. Create detail with a skinny nail art brush.

I  would not have picked these colors for myself.  I am very pleased that by sending this,  Revlon is getting me out of my comfort zone!

IMG-20121211-02349
Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in 501 Metropolitan  
Limitless looks. One palette. No guesswork.  Create multiple looks with one easy- to- use eye-shaped palette. Start with primer and add the shadow trio. Top with sparkle or use wet for more intensity.

  As you know I love my neutrals!! This palette is very shimmery. The eye design reminds me of Almay eye shadows.


 IMG-20121211-02350

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage
Instant moisture. All day longwearing color.
Velvety-soft formula with moisturizing shea butter and aloe. Comfortable food-proof wear that doesn't quit. Apply once and go.

This picture does not cut how amazing this color is. I have been wearing this since I received the package, and wore it to a holiday party this past weekend.
IMG-20121215-02369-1


IMG-20121211-02347

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Orbit
Create cosmic 3D effects. Add eye-catching 3D effects for nails that are out of this world. 

I am so excited to try this!!! It look so gorgeous.


I also received a  nail file.


Thank you so much Revlon Canada for sending me this package. I am so excited to be part of the Revlon Selects program.

I will be doing full reviews for each of these products. 

No comments: