I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Extended No Buy......

4762004b

 
How was everyone's holiday? I hope that you all had a great one! 

  I have been cleaning out my makeup for the past few hours and I am overwhelmed.  There are two reasons why I am downsizing my makeup stash:

 

I have too much. It is absolutely disgusting how much I have-- do I really need 12 taupes? I use the plastic drawer organizers, but I never seem to utilize everything. As much as I intend to, I never seem to "shop my stash" anymore. It really bothers me when I do not know what I have, and I buy more thinking that I "need" it.  

I want to save money.  I cannot possibly afford to buy new things every two weeks. It just cannot happen. We all love a good haul, but wouldn't it be better to actually see how the product works and see it being used in a video?

 

So with 2013 fast approaching, I have decided to do an extended no buy. 

I do not know how long this will be happening. For the next little while, I will not be doing any hauls. Any products in reviews or Face of the Day (FOTD) posts will be products I already have.


I do not intend to sound as if I am complaining. I just want to be honest with you and want to let you know why I am doing this extended no buy.  I want to utilize what I have, and use it up before I purchase any other product (I will be repurchasing makeup wipes-- only because it is a necessity).


I am curious to know if there is a specific time that you organize your makeup stash. How do you organize all of your beauty products? I'd love to know in the comments below! 



No comments: