I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Anastasia Beverly Hills Want You to Want Me Review

With the holidays quickly approaching, I wanted to share some sets that I received from Anastasia Beverly Hills.  Today,  I am showcasing the "Want You to Want Me"shadow palette.

This palette is very '70's inspired, which I love. It has an elegant, classy vibe in its detailing. Whenever I use this palette, I feel that it has durable packaging. I also feel rocker-esque; love the design!

The outside:

IMG-20121206-02309


When sleeve is taken off:

IMG-20121206-02311


Inside:
IMG-20121206-02312

Shadow palette, liquid eyeliner in Jet, brow gel and a duo sided brush.


IMG-20121206-02313

Underneath the shadow palette!


IMG-20121206-02314

Top Row: Platform Wedge, Front Row Centre, and Ziggy
Middle Row: Members Only,  Power Ballad, and Jellies
Bottom Row: Graphic T's, Brass in Pocket, and Iron On



This palette is going to be my staple for holiday parties. The shadows are perfect to take with you in your clutch for touch ups and it is very sleek. You can get so many looks out of these colors.  They are buttery and look so gorgeous. If you love neutrals/purples, this palette is a MUST! Plus you can never go wrong with Anastasia's brow gel. It's luxurious!! The palette also has a huge mirror.
This palette is $34 US ($44 in Canada) and is limited edition.


Have you tried this palette? What are your holiday makeup must haves?

No comments: