I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Favorites!

 1383156b

I cannot believe that it's November. Seriously.... it feels like it came out of nowhere! I must say that I enjoy wearing heavier layers.

So, with the new month in mind, I wanted to share with you what I have been loving during the month of October.


I'm still really enjoying my Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream (check out my review here). I find this product provides everything I need when I don't want the feel of a heavy coverage foundation, but need to hide the spots I want hidden.  I have used this so much during the summer that I have to repurchase it. 

I have gotten back into using my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I did not pack this with me when I had moved to Alberta. I wish I had, but there's only so much you can pack before you have to pay extra! Soft and Gentle gives my pale skin such a gorgeous glow.

 94747671b

So moving onto blush, I have two favorites for the month of October.  I have been loving my MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul. When I first swatched this blush, I was worried about having too much shimmer on my cheeks. I take a big powder brush and I don't just focus on my cheeks. By doing this, my skin looks like I got the biggest cuddle from the sunshine. It radiates!
 25219440b


My other favorite is Bella Bamba from Benefit.  I was a little scared of the color at first.  When I seen it on my cheeks, I felt as if my pale skin had gotten a swift kick because I looked as if my skin was ready to conquer the day.


This may come as a surprise, but I have been really into contouring! I just thought that I could try it and if I did not like how it looked, then at least I tried. I'm still just learning, but what product I have been using is the Pur Minerals Mineral Glow powder. If you are interested, I will let you know how if I continue to like it-- and if I come across any other bronzers!

I have been loving two eyeshadows from MAC. Looking at Woodwinked, I think of the autumn leaves and chunky sweaters. It just reminds me of fall. Paired with a berry or deep lip and I just swoon! My other favorite is Twinks. It's such a deep brown, and has become a fall staple. I have also found what is an exact dupe to Twinks! It's NYX's Volcano.

34171681b

Both prices are from their websites.
MAC Twinks: 1.3g- $15 US or $18 Canada
NYX Volcano: 2.7g-  $5 US or $6.99 Canada


If you would like a more in depth post based on the comparison,  let me know as I would be more than happy to do so.


Moving onto lip products, I have been loving my Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie.  I love these lip butters and Berry Smoothie is just perfect for fall as it is on trend.

Another Revlon product that I love is my Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Crush.  On trend again, I like to wear cardigans with this to feel the season at its best! 


Thank you so much for reading about my October Favorites.

I'd love to know-----what were your October Favorites?



1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

so many of my faves are on here!