I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Julep Maven Box Boho Glam-- A Review

Photobucket         



As you know, I absolutely love nail polish! I received an email from Julep asking if I wanted to choose a box and then review it. I chose the “Boho Glam” box. I do want to state that I did not pay for this box and that all opinions are my own. 

This is what I received:

IMG-20121127-02291
Michelle on top, Toni on bottom

I was very pleased with how gorgeous the colors were. I also really needed a cuticle oil.  I was really excited to try these polishes. I began with my base coat. As soon as I began to use the polishes, I was feeling dissatisfied. I noticed that the brush was very long and flimsy. When I laid the brush down, it made the polish streaky. I then noticed there was some polish still hidden away in the brush!  I applied the polishes the exact same way as  when using my Essie and OPI polishes.

To get a better application, Julep could change the brushes to make them shorter and stiffer.

The polish also stained my nails after one application. I am so dissatisfied that  I didn’t even take a picture.

I did receive this box for review purposes. However, the Julep site lists  these polishes at $14 a piece. I would not go and purchase a Julep polish from my own money. While they do donate a dollar from their polishes to organizations for women, I still cannot state that I would purchase the polishes.

If you'd like to see more thoughts, check out my video:



I hope that you enjoy this review! I would love to know if you've ever tried Julep polishes.

No comments: