I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger TAG

90105639b

 I seen that  the lovely Nykki post this and thought I'd do so too.


How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
I would say anywhere from 10-15 hours a week usually. If there are posts with lots of photos, then I spend more time editing.

Are you a spender or a saver?
I like to think of myself as a saver because I love to find a good deal then share it with my readers.  If I’m going somewhere that has brands that are not in my area, then you better believe that I am going to spend.  Ha ha!

When is it easiest for you to blog?
I don’t have a set time to blog. I have been trying to get a blogging schedule down to where I have posts ready to go. I guess I’m a free-spirited blogger, if there’s such a thing. In all seriousness, I do like to blog really late at night when it’s quiet. I do take product photos while I have natural light.

What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
I love writing about my beauty product experiences.  I have my moments of insecurity, but I just shrug it off.  I don’t want to be sitting around living a life of “what-ifs”, so I just go for it!

What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
Makeup: I sometimes don’t remove all of my eye makeup before going to bed. I am getting into making sure all those little smears  and little specks are gone!
Hair: My hair is curly and when I sleep, it goes in a million different directions. If I have to leave the house,  I wash my hair every single day. I can sometimes get away without washing it by wearing a headband.  It just bothers me when my hair is not clean and done.

What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
I always say  “treat people how you want to be treated” . It’s cliched but it’s so true! If you are nice to others, they’ll be nice to you. Don’t expect people to be nice to you if you are only being negative.

How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
If I am going out on a quick errand, probably 20-30 minutes.  If I’m going out for the day, then give me an hour. I’m not that high maintenance, but I really like to take my time and make sure I look put together. I hate being rushed.

What's your favourite video on YouTube?
I don’t have a favorite.

Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
I think everyone should have a wider subscriber/follower base.

What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
I am just looking forward to seeing the direction where my blog and videos go.

What's your most awkward blogging moment?
I think it was when I got some negative comments about my weight.  I just let that experience show me that anyone can say anything while being anonymous behind a computer.  I actually felt bad for the person because I am happy with who I am and I’m not going to let some comment bother me.

How long does it take you to prep for a post?
I would say that it takes me 20 or 30 minutes if it is a quick post with no photos. If I go into a detailed post with numerous photos, then it takes an hour plus editing.  My “Behind the Blog” post took me 8 hours to write!  I was taking care of my niece and wrote the post in little blocks of time.

Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweatpants?
I am wearing leggings as I write this.

What are you most proud of in your life?
I am really proud of graduating this past spring! It was very busy and I learned not only the material, but I learned a lot about myself. You cannot take education for granted and self-growth is always important!

Hope that you enjoyed this post. I would love if you did this tag as well!


1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
5. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
6. What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
8. What's your favourite video on YouTube?
9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have?
10. What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
11. What's your most awkward blogging moment?
12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?
13. Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweatpants?
14. What are you most proud of in your life?





No comments: