I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Clarification & Follow Up

Hi there! I just wanted to follow up concerning the previous post (if you haven't read it, please check it out here).  While I had a bad experience with Julep polishes,  I was very appreciative that Julep sent me the box to review. If I came across as ungrateful or rude, it was not my intention.

In writing this blog, I wish to provide reviews that are not only honest but also represent something that I can stand for.  I never want to compromise my integrity by saying that I like something when I do not.  In the video, I stated that I could not provide a referral.  I cannot give a referral to a product that I do not feel guarantees a referral.  I would be compromising my integrity if I provided that referral.

I do want to state that I support Julep in their efforts to contribute to women's organizations/charities. 


Thank you for reading. 



No comments: