I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Modern Monday Questionnaire!

I was tagged by the lovely Kris of amodernmrs.com to do this Modern Monday Questionnaire. The topic of this week is Thanksgiving!! Since Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, I am just going to tell you what happened this year.

  • Do you have any family traditions? If so, what are they? No Thanksgiving traditions here.
  • What's on the menu this year?  Turkey, potatoes, dressing/stuffing, vegetables, cranberry sauce.  My one year old niece absolutely loved the dressing!
  • Do you watch the Macy's Parade, the football game(s), or both?  We don't have Thanksgiving parades here in Canada, but I will watch the Macy's Parade.
  • Do you shop on Black Friday? Online or in-store? If I was in the US, I would definitely participate! 
  • Have you started decorating for Christmas yet? Yes! The Christmas season goes by so fast, so we like to have our decorations up in November so we can really enjoy them!
 Share your favorite Thankgiving picture:
I didn't take any this year :(


If you would like to do this questionnaire,  I'd love to hear what your Modern Monday answers.

  1. Do you have any family traditions? If so, what are they?
  2. What's on the menu this year?
  3. Do you watch the Macy's Parade, the football game(s), or both?
  4. Do you shop on Black Friday? Online or in-store?
  5. Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?


Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: