I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Look!

Notice anything different? I wanted to change things up a bit on here, so I did some fall blog "renovating". I hope that you like it as much as I do!! 


So with the new blog look, I want to start blogging more often.  I miss blogging when I don't do it as often.  However, things happen and we cannot do anything about that.  With this in mind, I want to create a schedule (yes, I am going to attempt that again).  For the next few weeks, I am going to sit down and plan.

I am thinking of posting three days a week. If I posted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I could have it themed. Or I could write freely. Mixture of both?  I would love to know what you'd like to see!! 


If you are in Canada, I hope that you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.


No comments: