I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

FOTD-October 28th

I cannot believe how fast October has flown by! Today, I want to share with you a FOTD.  I was having a relaxed day (please pardon the old sweatshirt...), and played around with some makeup. 



47147507b

45494992b

98677644b

50039807b


Products:
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus 
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
L'Oreal Paris MagicLumi Concealer/Corrector
Benefit Bella Bamba
Pur Minerals Mineral Glow
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush 



Hope that you like this look!




No comments: