I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, September 21, 2012

TAG Time!! This... or That?


I was tagged by the lovely Janna of glossandglitz.com to answer these questions.  I thought that these were interesting and fun, so here we go:

 Blush or Bronzer?
I’m definitely a blush fanatic. I get so swayed by the different colors and don’t even get me started on the packaging!!!

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick. I just find lipglosses are too sheer and I can never seem to find the perfect one.
Chapstick or Lip Butter?
Lip Butter!! I am still freaking out over Revlon’s lip butters... they are marvelous!!

Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow?
I like both; they serve their purposes. When I worked in an office, I could not go overboard with the sparkly eyeshadows. I do enjoy shimmery shades, but I will never wear chunks of glitter on my lids.

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner?
Oh boy, the stories I could share about eyeliner. I’m very much a beginner when it comes to liner. I can barely get it to work for me, but I know that practice makes perfect. I did enjoy gel eyeliner the best!

Foundation or Concealer?
This is a tough one. I wear foundation because I want to cover... but this summer, I mostly wore my Garnier BB cream.(review to come on this product). Whenever I have a breakout, a must have is a concealer.

Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Liquid. I need to try more powder foundations, actually.

Neutral or Statement Eyes?
No question about that.... I’m all for neutral eyes.

Pressed or Loose Shadows?
Pressed. I do love my Glamour Doll shadows though!

Waterproof or Non Water proof?
I enjoy waterproof mascaras.

Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? 
Brushes!!!

Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? 
All of them!!!


I tag:
NeutraKris
NouveauCheap
Nykki
Emily
Chelsey
Dani
and anyone who wants to do this tag!!



No comments: