I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

On Trend With Your Glasses?

Whenever I choose glasses, I like to look at what is trendy before I make my decision.  I also need to base my decision on what is affordable as well.  If you like to order glasses online for a discounted price, then I feel that you will enjoy SmartBuyGlasses. Before I continue, I was contacted by SmartBuyGlasses to do this post. I always enjoy sharing discounts with my readers as I feel that you do not need to splurge to be trendy.

  With this in mind, I want to share with you some of the styles that are available on this site:
Ray Ban more info - Ray Ban RX5121 2000
(Image provided by SmartBuyGlasses)

Ray Ban RX5121 2000 : I love how these remind me of being geeky-chic with their wayfarer style. I think geeky-chic is always trendy because being smart never goes out of style.

Aviators from 150 various brands are available as well. Remember that these glasses are up to 40 percent off the regular price.

It is hard to say what is on trend with glasses because it is so individualized based on face shape and personal preference. I would not feel comfortable telling you all that this specific style in trendy and you must have them. What may look good varies from person to person. Remember that looking your best is always trendy!!!

No comments: