- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light/Medium: Simply put, I love this product. With summer heat, foundation would just slide off my face. I have been using this as my foundation more than using actual foundation. On my skin, this product covers everything. In fact, my mother always asks what foundation I'm wearing when I have this on.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer: This makes my under eye areas look brighter and even though I don't think I need any "Age Rewind, I do think that I look ready for the day with this product. One pitfall is the sponge applicator-- I'm neurotic when it comes to bacteria!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade: I was on the hunt for this for so long... and I am so glad that I picked it up. I have enjoyed Soft and Gentle, but I found that I needed a brighter highlight for my face. I take Lightscapade and I look instantly highlighted.
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul: When I swatched this at the MAC counter, I was a little alarmed because it looked very glittery to me. However, I use this with a big fluffy powder brush.. and it is amazing. I love how it makes me look like I've been sun kissed.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: I have been enjoying this... I never gave UDPP a chance as my "go to" primer was Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara: I have been using this mascara for the past few months and I think it is a quite affordable way to make lashes look "luscious". I really enjoy the wand as I am able to get in there to make each lash look its best.
- MAC Star Violet: I don't have anything like this in my collection. I can only describe this in one word: gorgeous! My blue eyes pop with this!
- Urban Decay Stray Dog: Another neutral that I must have in my beauty arsenal. I just love how it is like a taupe meets a penny color.
- L'Oreal 24 Hour Infallible in Bronzed Taupe: Holy pigmented! You do not need to get a ton of this on your brush; a little goes a long way. These shadows stay put for so long... I just cannot have enough of them!
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes mascara: I hated the fibers in this system, but the mascara should have been named "Whoa baby!"--- because that is what I said to myself when I applied this.
- Smashbox Beauty Exposed palette: I have never tried shadows from Smashbox before this palette, and I was very happy with how buttery soft they are. If you would like me to do a review on this specific palette, please let me know.
Revlon Lip Butters: Obsessed!
I hope that you enjoyed this post. If there is anything you would like a review on, please let me know and I would be more than happy to do one.