I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beauty Blogs and Vlogs I Frequent!

73600920b



I absolutely love reading blogs and watching videos, so today I wanted to share with you some of my favorites!


I cannot possibly name every single blogger/vlogger because I would have a list that could fill pages, but I am going to include some links to other channels that I watch and blogs that I read!


In no particular order:


I have been watching Emily for two and a half years. I love how she is always willing to provide feedback on products and give very extensive reviews. Plus, Emily is full of personality! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


 I love watching Wendy's videos because she is not afraid to speak her mind. I also like seeing her fashion videos.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------




 Janna is one of the sweetest girls I've met on YouTube/Twitter. This may sound really weird, but I find her voice very calming. I also love her sense of humor!!
 Janna's Twitter 
Janna's Channel
GlossAndGlitz.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I love Hayley because she always has helpful videos and has become a great friend to me. Also, the girl's got some ambition and you cannot help but admire her work ethic! Oh don't forget to check out her Makeup of the Night pictures.... gorgeous!

Hayley's Twitter
Hayley's Channel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole is the newest beauty girl that I have been watching. I absolutely love her honesty and just her attitude concerning the beauty community. I also love how she is so active in volunteering! 
-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you go check out their videos (if you haven't already)! 



Blogs that I mostly frequent are:

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/ : Karen has become such an enabler for me. Every time I visit her site, my jaw drops.  I love her writing style that captures me from the very first sentence. Plus, she always seems to add products to my "Must Have" list! 


Nouveau Cheap:  I cannot say enough about G. She is the resource for everything budget friendly, and I always check the blog before I head to the drugstore!


---------------------------------------------------------------------


I also watch:



Check out NeutraKris!


Who are some of your favorite beauty bloggers and vloggers? I'd love to know, as I love supporting the beauty community!



Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

G. said...

Thank you SO much for the shout out, honey!! It means so much to me that you read my blog and would say such sweet things about it! *big hugs* xoxo