I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Anastasia Beverly Hills See and Be Seen Makeup Kit -- A Review

Hi there! I wanted to share with you a beauty kit I received recently. This kit is from Anastasia Beverly Hills.  This kit is available from Sephora or on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. Before I continue with my review, I must disclose that I was provided with this product for review purposes and that my opinions are my own. 


Here are some pictures provided by Summer from Confluence:




  • Two new super fun HydraFull Gloss colors in Heiress and Plastic.  These limited edition bright summer colors were created specifically for the theme of “Make It Happen” and are not available anywhere except in the See and Be Seen Kit.  Anastasia’s Hydrafull Gloss contains lip tint to maintain longer lasting color while maximizing lip hydration and fullness.
  • The new caramel tinted Brow Gel.  Anastasia’s brow gel sets your perfect brow look with a hint of tint and is fortified with botanical hair conditioners and essential oils to keep brows feeling as great as they look.
  • The soft pink and golden hues of the ILLUMIN8 Shadow duo in On Set.  ILLUMIN8 Eye Shadow Duos are designed to illuminate the appearance of skin while also soothing, softening and hydrating.



First off, let me say that the pigmentation is unbelievable. I got caught in a rainstorm while wearing the ILLUMIN8 shadow duo, and it did not budge... it stayed put!! I love the pigmentation of the glosses, but they are so sticky. I'm not a fan of sticky lip glosses, so I wasn't the biggest fan of these. 

My camera did not pick up the colors as much as I wished, but here's some pictures:

Heiress:
IMG-20120702-01341
Heiress is more of a coral.

Plastic:
IMG-20120702-01338
Plastic is a baby pink.




The shadows:

IMG-20120702-01341

 I was also sent a ViewMaster ( how vintage and awesome).

Here are some slides from the ViewMaster:








. I think the eyeshadows are stunning. I have never used a brow gel, so I do not think that I will use the one in this kit. This kit is only available for a few more weeks. It is a beautiful kit for summer!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Ooh this looks awesome! I really love that second color gloss too! I haven't used brow gels since I was 14 until I tried Anastasia's Brunette and I love it!!

Xoxo
Dani