I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Urban Decay Event


 75564794b


I went to a  Shoppers Drug Mart location a few weeks ago and found out that there was an upcoming Urban Decay event. I rarely ever hear about beauty events back home in my small town, so I was beyond excited! Plus, it's Urban Decay-- so how can you NOT be excited?!

I did not take too many pictures while at the event because I was the only one doing so-- and it felt weird. Ha ha!

The display 



17452893b


Further away



                                Here's a close up of the eyeshadow display:

83350722b




I also picked up some products. 

25539087b
87325731b 
Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout.

 I freaked out over the Naked2 palette.




 34577582b
I'm almost out of my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. So I picked up a Primer Potion.

4200886b

 One of my favorite shades from the Naked palette is Sin. So I wanted to pick up a single before I completely ran out!


I also received this Eyeshadow Pencil Stash as my free gift!
85993940b


I had such a great  time at this event. I met Eric Jimenez. He was so nice!! I wish I had gotten a photo with him.   I also received great assistance from Melanie, who was amazing!!

I did not ask any questions about upcoming products, but feel free to leave any of your questions and I will find your beauty answers. 

Thank you so much for reading!

1 comment:

Danielle Anderson said...

We are just now getting an urban decay near my home. Hopefully we will have events soon.