I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Need To Let You Know.

I am writing to let you know about numerous emails that  I have been receiving lately.  These emails are about a sale where the person is selling numerous makeup items. In these emails, there is a list of items and they say "Pictures if requested".  When I said no to the first e-mail, they demanded that I should see pictures. I repeatedly said no. They also say that they will give you the whole list for a specific price which is definitely not worth it considering the items are used. (They do not even say how many times the products have been used!)

They keep demanding that you should see pictures even though I have said no repeatedly. I have received four emails, and it has gotten to the point where I said that I will never be interested in their sale-- and to please stop emailing me. They have said that they will take me off their list.


I do not want any of you to fall victim to this email request.  If you receive an email like this, please do not buy into it. 






No comments: