I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting Bold with Gold! FOTD

Photobucket 


I have never been able to find a combination with gold that I really liked.  I was playing around today and I really like this combination. Let me know what you think!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I used:
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light/ Medium
Cover Girl Nature Luxe Foundation in 310 Flax
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair  (I use this for blemishes)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in 10 Fair (using this every day for the under eye area!)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
NYX blush in Angel 
Radiant Highlighter from The Body Shop
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
L'Oreal Color Infallible Shadow in Sahara Treasure
Essence I (Heart) Extreme Volume Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle


If you would like reviews of any of these products, I would be more than happy to!



No comments: