I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Recent Collective Haul



 Photobucket

For the past few months, I have been on a no- buy. That no-buy went pretty successful (it ended about a month ago), so I decided to treat myself to a few products. Before I begin, I do need to state that this was not done in all one shopping trip.  I'm also going to share one a recent nail polish favorite.




Photobucket
I've been wearing this with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk. It's such a pretty color combination, and I can honestly say that I do not have this shade in my collection.




Photobucket
I have heard a lot about GOSH eyeshadows, but I never tried them. I noticed that there was a GOSH sale at Shopper's Drug Mart a few weeks back. I could not pass up a 2 for $20 sale.  You may noticed that I bought three. Grey Brown was 50 percent off, so I scooped that bad boy up too!


Photobucket


I was out to Winners one Saturday and I thought I would browse the beauty section. I could not believe that I found this Stila eye trio. I have never tried Stila eyeshadows before, so I am looking forward to seeing how they work.



Before I continue, I need to send a HUGE thank you to my dear friend and fellow blogger Meredith from www.ettuandyou.com  She recently posted about attending the Essence beauty event, and I instantly knew I had to get my fingertips on some of these products!

These are the Stay All Day cream eyeshadows:

Photobucket
 I love using these as a base. Plus, you know me and my neutrals!!

Photobucket
Yes, more neutrals--- ha ha!



One of my favorite polishes recently:
Photobucket

I have also purchased some more products that I will be sharing with you in a video (that will be up this weekend). 

Hope that you enjoyed this post! Have you tried any of these products; if so, what do you think of them?



1 comment:

meredith said...

Wow Lacey! Thanks for the shout out! Great post!