I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Pick Me Up Saturday Shopping-- Beauty/Clothing Haul

Hi there! I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, so I decided that I needed a pick me up.
Here is what I purchased!
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Adventurous
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk ( $2 off)
L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 801 Chocolate Spice ( $1 off)
L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 706 Robust Raisin
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08 (unfortunately, these are unnamed)
Cover Girl eye shadow in Forever Fig ($2 off)
Pink Friday from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection

I have swatched the eyeshadows and they are PIGMENTED! You will see the pigmentation in an upcoming video.  I also am freaking out in love with these lipstick shades. 

I also wanted to share with you some clothing savings. 
Absolutely + purple cardigan: regularly $50 on sale for $19.00
BCBGMAXAZARIA sweats: suggested price $160 . I paid $31.00
ZCO denims: regularly $58.00 and I paid $15.00
Danskin crop pants: regularly $35.00 on sale for $15.00
Andrew Marc New York messenger style bag: regularly $150.00.  I paid $36.00
I also got a scarf that I paid $16.00 for. 

I will be doing a video. 

Hope that you are all doing well. 









1 comment:

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

What?? Awesome finds! On second thought, I feel a scratchy throat coming on. I better go buy something to make me feel better!