I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm BACK!!

Hey there! In case you're wondering where I've been, I got sick a little over two weeks ago (right after I wrote my last post, actually). I am feeling much better. 

 Let me catch up since my last post. I still need to make some videos, especially about the last post (I need to show you the awesome deals). Makeup wise, I am  going to give you small reviews:
  • Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Adventurous: This is beyond pigmented! It goes on so well, and I absolutely love the shades. I seen a few others, but I did not like the shades as much as I love these.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk: This bad boy is BAM for those lids. All you need is a tiny bit, because this goes such a long way. I'm loving these Color Tattoos! 
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 801 Chocolate Spice
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 706 Robust Raisin : Both of these shades are very creamy and moisturizing.
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08: I am a little disappointed with this. I find it very drying. I like a good moisturizing lipstick, and this did not completely cut it with me.
  • Cover Girl eye shadow in Forever Fig: I absolutely love this with the Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Pink. It's become one of my favorite combos.
  • Pink Friday from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection: I really love how this shade brightens up my day. 

I will be going into depth in the video-- especially with swatches!


 

 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Lacey, will you do a tutorial or tell me how you do the forever fig and pomegranate combo? Can't wait to see your full review!!!