Hey there! In case you're wondering where I've been, I got sick a little over two weeks ago (right after I wrote my last post, actually). I am feeling much better.
Let me catch up since my last post. I still need to make some videos, especially about the last post (I need to show you the awesome deals). Makeup wise, I am going to give you small reviews:
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Adventurous: This is beyond pigmented! It goes on so well, and I absolutely love the shades. I seen a few others, but I did not like the shades as much as I love these.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk: This bad boy is BAM for those lids. All you need is a tiny bit, because this goes such a long way. I'm loving these Color Tattoos!
- L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 801 Chocolate Spice
- L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 706 Robust Raisin : Both of these shades are very creamy and moisturizing.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 08: I am a little disappointed with this. I find it very drying. I like a good moisturizing lipstick, and this did not completely cut it with me.
- Cover Girl eye shadow in Forever Fig: I absolutely love this with the Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Pink. It's become one of my favorite combos.
- Pink Friday from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection: I really love how this shade brightens up my day.
I will be going into depth in the video-- especially with swatches!