I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Nail Polish Love- Revlon's Sparkling

Photobucket

I am absolutely loving this color! I had my birthday recently and purchased this with a gift card. I know that I have not been keeping up to date with the blog or the videos, but please know that you will see this in an upcoming haul video!!!

I am loving flaky polishes lately. I was going to get the Essie Luxe Effects polish in A Cut Above, but it was  $8 and Revlon's Sparkling was $4. They looked similar in the bottle, but I do not know how A Cut Above looks on my nails (so I cannot say if they are an exact dupe).  I may purchase A Cut Above if it goes on sale.


What are some of your nail polish loves?

No comments: