I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Shopping My Stash

Hi there! I hope that you are enjoying your holiday season.  Since a new year is approaching, I realized that it is best to set a new goal for myself. I want to save for something and I have way too much makeup.  For the next three months, I am not buying one piece of makeup.

I have also requested to cancel my beauty subscription services during this time period. I will be going back to them, but I cannot justify paying for the subscriptions right now.

I have created a countdown ticker to mark the process of saving:
PersonalMilestone


In the next three months, I will be going into my collection and using what I have.  I hope that you will enjoy this journey to find products that are waiting to be rediscovered.


I am also putting off something else that I was wanting to do. In order for me to do so, I would need to put money onto another thing for it.  I still plan on doing it, but it needs to be done at a later date.


Thank you so much for being understanding!

No comments: