I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Little Haulage

Hi there! I had to pick up some last-minute Christmas gifts, so I ended up browsing the makeup aisles (if you're wondering, I went there after I got the presents).

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Physician's Formula on sale. Usually PF is like $14 dollars and up, so I avoid unless there is a sale.  I picked up a few things:


Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Baked Sands 3692C
This is usually $11... I scooped it up for under $7. 
 I have heard that these baked shadows are awesome, so I knew I had to try these.

 Photobucket
Shimmer Strips Bronzed/Bronze 1154C
The packaging says that this is for hazel eyes.  Since I am rarely satisfied with shadows suited for blue eyes, I purchased these. Before the sale, this was almost $17! I purchased it for $8.98.  I have seen these shadows everywhere, and always wanted to try these. I like how there are natural, playful, and dramatic looks all in one palette.

Photobucket
I really needed a blending brush, so I am hopeful that this Eye Sweep brush from Spa Resource does the trick.

Photobucket
I am wanting to broaden my perspective on under eye concealers. This is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Corrector Treatment in 110 Fair.  I am hoping that this will be a great concealer.

I will be filming a video and going into extensive detail on each of these products.


If you have tried any of these products, let me know what you think!


No comments: