I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

FOTD:Work Christmas Party

Hi there! I hope that you are all doing fabulous. I just got home from my work Christmas party, and was tweeting about it and shared this picture:
 I was asked by  daniellelovesglitter to do a post about this look. 

So let's get to the products:
Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
L'Oreal Paris  Magic Smooth Souffle  in 510 Light Ivory
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair/Light
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
MAC  Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
Urban Decay Naked Palette colors: Virgin (on lid), Sin (on lid), Sidecar (crease and outer v), Smog (crease).
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening mascara
MAC lipstick in Desire 

Here's my nails:
 
Orly's Fowl Play 


Here's the earrings: 
 
The lighting makes them look golden 


Hope that you enjoyed this post!

No comments: