I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Talk About It Tuesday- November Luxe Box from Loose Button!

Photobucket
Hi there! I received my Luxe Box from Loose Button, and I must say that I am beyond pleased this month. Before I get into talking about what is in the box this month, let's open the box together....
 Photobucket 
 Photobucket 

The beauty goodies that I received this month!

Photobucket
  • Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner (full size is 6 ml and is $18)
  • Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish (full size is 127.5 g and is $22)
  • Benefit B Right! Moisture Prep Toning Lotion (full size is 177.4 ml and is $29)
  • Essie Nail Polish in Absolutely Shore 

This month, Loose Button has partnered with Teopia.  A bonus gift was a tea kit from Teaopia and loose tea! I received tea in Cactus Fig.  I have never tried this tea before, so I cannot wait to try this.  I love tea! I  received a 20% off gift card to Teopia as well.

I also wanted to let you know that Loose Button has selected me to provide feedback to Olay. I am really excited about this! 


    Photobucket 
(This is the inside of the card)

  

No comments: