I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November Glymm Box Unboxing

Hey there! I received my Glymm Box on Friday. I am so excited to share this unboxing with you!

Before I opened it!
 Photobucket

Pretty pink box!
 Photobucket

Photobucket 

Look how pretty the packaging is!
 Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Meet the goodies!

Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vial- full size is $27 for seven vials.

Rahua Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner- full size is 275 ml each which are $32 and $34.

Orlane Paris Light Smoothing Cream- full size is 50 ml and is $80.

RGB Nail Lacquer- this is a full sized product! 125 ml for $18.

Annabelle Smudge Paint in Muddy- full sized product! 2 g for $10.95.

$10 off purchase for brownshoes.com

Yummy jellybeans!



Hope that you enjoyed this post!




No comments: