I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Natural Look With Pink!

 I wanted to do something very natural today. I had worn very little makeup to work, so I wanted to build a small amount on that. I did not want to go completely dramatic. So here's some pictures of the final look and  the list of products I used for the whole day. If you would like to see my makeup fun, please watch the video below!

 PhotobucketPhotobucket

Products used:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair/Light
Rimmel London Match Perfection in 010 Ivory
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in 02 Blush
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LA Colors 5 pan palette in Serenade
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening mascara in 842 Extreme Black
Principessa lip balm



Now onto the video!


Thank you for reading and watching! I realize that I have not been the best at updating lately (I apologize).



No comments: