I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Floral Blush Review

Photobucket
Hi there! I wanted to share my opinions about this blush that I have had stored. I found it a few weeks ago while going through my collection/stash.  As you know, I am trying to shop my stash as much as possible.

I must preface my review by stating that I like a more pigmented blush. I like being able to put a little  bit on and then building up if I prefer. However, this blush needs that building up. I apply a light layer to my cheeks, but it just sits there.  As I work on building it up, it is lackluster.  This blush does not brighten my face nor do I look rosy.  It does nothing for my cheeks.

I am also uneasy with the price ($9.99). While it is not terribly expensive, I have seen better quality in cheaper blushes. The price point does not equal quality--- cheaper is sometimes more.


Picture Proof! 
Photobucket
See how it sits there? This was after building it up. I do not feel like this blush does anything for me, and I will definitely not repurchase this blush again.



No comments: