I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Face of The Day- October 1st

Hi there! I know that it has been forever since I did a FOTD post.  To celebrate October, here we go!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Products:
Pixi Beauty Flawless & Poreless Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair/Light
Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in 010 Light
L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle in 510 Light Ivory 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural  in Light Plus
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara in 001 Black
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick


I used to  use the L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle  with no primer, but I found that to make my face look too slick. After applying a primer,  I began to stipple it into my skin instead. I must say that I much rather like the finished look after stippling. I cannot say whether or not I love the product yet as I have not used it enough. 

Hope that you enjoyed this FOTD! 



No comments: