I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

NYX's Angel Blush Review & FOTD

Photobucket


Hi there! I want to share with you how much I am loving the  blush Angel from NYX. I purchased this while on vacation, and I have been wearing this to the office ever since.

Photobucket
I purchased this at Lawton's, a drugstore, for $9.99. This blush is perfect for a workday at the office or a night out with your friends. A light dusting of this gorgeous color makes the workday oh- so cheerful. A heavier application would be great for a party. 

I really like this as it gives my pale skin a whole lot of kick. It is like the cheerleader for my cheeks! I apply this with my Sonia Kashuk blush brush. As soon as I start applying, I instantly feel put together. I recommend this blush to not only blush beginners, but I personally feel that everyone should have this blush in their beauty collection.

Here are some pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Fair/Light
Rimmel LondoN Match Perfection in 010 Ivory
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki
NYX Blush in Angel
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LA Colors Eyeshadow palette in Tea Time
Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 258 Brazilian


No comments: