I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Another award for laceysmiles84!

Hi there! A few weeks ago, laceysmiles84 was given this award by Charmed Charlee. Thank you so much for this awesome award!


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers

Seven things about me:
1. I love making beauty videos.
2. I have a slight addiction to cheese.
3. I can never seem to keep my makeup collection organized.
4. I like staying up all night if I am not working.
5. Cupcakes make me smile.
6. I am addicted to Twitter. 
7. I like even numbers.


I am going to "spread the love" in a video, so I will also be including some video bloggers as well. I kind of like breaking rules (ha ha) This video will be up soon. 

Thank you again, Charlee!




No comments: