I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacation Haulage!

Hi there! I hope that you are doing amazing. I made a video about this (which I will include in the end of this post), but I wanted to list the products. If I do not know the name of the product, they will be listed as Random.

MAC
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Blush in  Dainty
Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
109 Brush
Paint Pot in Painterly
Eyeshadows: Mulch, Woodwinked, Shroom, Twinks, and Naked Lunch.
Viva Glam V and Desire Lipsticks

Sephora
Benefit Creaseless  Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit and RSVP
Smith's Rosebud Salve 

LUSH
4 Twilight Bath Bombs
Random White Bath Bomb
Sugar Scrub
Random Skin Smoother/ Softener
Honey I Washed The Kids soap

Bath and Body Works
Sweet Pea essentials! 

Winners
Pixi Essentials Kit

Lawtons
LA Colors 5 Pan Palettes in Tea Time, Fabulous, Serenade,  Wine and Roses. 
NYX Blush in Angel
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese



Thank you so much for reading and watching! Lots of reviews to come.  I look very tired in this video as I filmed it as soon as I got home.

I do not shop at MAC, Sephora, Lush, or Bath and Body Works regularly as we do not have them in my small town.

No comments: