I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara

Hi there! I just got home after a long day of appointments... but today, I am going to review the Day 2 Night Mascara from Rimmel London

Photobucket
Here is what Rimmel London says:
Rimmel introduces Glam’Eyes Day-2-Night, our first mascara that creates two dramatically different lash looks with just one brush. The secret is the magic double cap! During the day, choose the Length Cap for ultra-long, gorgeously defined lashes – perfect for those flirtatious encounters by the photocopier. And for night time, choose the Volume Cap, and plump your lashes to up to 15 times their normal thickness, leaving them voluptuously lush-looking and ready to party.
Now you can customise your style and transform your look with the sweep of a brush. By day, by night, double the magic and get the London look.


I have the smallest lashes ever-- they are so itty bitty that they make most mascaras look clumpish. I have been so disappointed with mascaras, but I wanted to give this one a try. I am so glad that I did because my lashes look so long and proud! I love this. I have not used the volumizing part because my lashes crave the length. I am going to test it out, and  let you know what I think. 

Based on the lengthening, I love this product! It's irresistible... I am in love.

No comments: