I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review: Hard Candy's Naturally Naughty Kit


Today, I want to share with you an awesome kit from Hard Candy.  This kit is called "Naturally Naughty". I love that name! This kit has mini sizes of their eye products. Let's take a peek into this kit!

I scanned the back of the packaging.




   
Photobucket
Please click twice on this image! 

I am going to type everything as well, so here we go! 


Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow: Highly pigmented single Kal-eye-descope baked shadows. Apply "wet" for  more dramatic, intense color or "dry" for a softer shimmery effect. Shade: High Maintenance. 1 g each


Eyeshadow Primer: Instantly eliminate creasing, fading, and smudging. A drop of product is all it takes. Apply to lids prior to shadow application.  7ml

Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara: A gel- based mascara with serious sparkle. Apply Lash Tinsel in Gold Digger for an all out glam-tastic look! 2g

Take Me Out Glittering Eye Liner:  Flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it with micro glitter infused Take Me Out Liner in Truffle. 0.6 g

Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara:  Fatten your  flutter with Ginormous Lash in Blackout for truly bat-worthy volume and glamour. 3g


I paid between $6 to $8 for this kit. I do not know how much it will be in your area, so I cannot give you a set price point.  I want to say that I have used half of this kit. I have used the shadows and primer because that is what drew my attention to purchasing this product. 

I really love the shadows. They are truly pigmented and they are beautiful for the office. I have worn these to work and I have received so many compliments on this shade. I am on the hunt for a full sized of this! 
I also love the primer! I have been looking for a drugstore eye primer. I like the application of this, and a little truly goes a long way. 

I have said before that my lashes are very little. I have tried to use volumizing mascaras before and they clumped so badly. I need to test this mascara to see if it will clump or not. I will do a separate review on this mascara. 

I do not use eyeliner, so I cannot say if I like the Take Me Out Glittering eyeliner. It definitely has chunks of glitter!By the way, the name on the actual eyeliner says Abyss, so the packaging has typos. 

Finally, the Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara. I know that it is not office appropriate (the office I work in is very conservative when it comes to makeup). If your office is okay with it, then I think it would look pretty on the ends of the lashes. This is definitely only going to be for a night on the town with me. 


I think that this kit is amazing if you are new to trying Hard Candy or if you want travel sizes. I do like this kit. I am definitely going to add these products to my travel makeup bag.



Have you tried this kit, or any of the full sized products in this kit?
 





    

No comments: