I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter Hand & Body Lotion- A Review

Hi there! I wanted to let you know about this awesome lotion that I have been using for the past few weeks. I received this in my last Loose Button Luxe Box, and I have been in love with this ever since. First off, I am not that big on lotions because I have allergies and I never know what will trigger them(If you're wondering, I have the craziest allergies ever. I could wake up feeling fine, but an hour later something triggered them off and I'm MISERABLE. Allergies are NOT my friend...).  Second, I am weird about textures. If something is too thick or too heavy feeling on my skin, I do not like it. 

So that is enough of me letting you know just how weird I am (ha ha ha!). What do I think about the Proclaim Cocoa and Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion? I am freaking out about how much I love this! Seriously. I freaked out as soon as I smelled this. This lotion smells like cookies! AMAZING!! 

Texturally, it leaves a light layer on my skin. I love how my hands do not feel slippery after application. Oh and it smells like cookies. That gets major points!

I really feel that this lotion leaves your hands feeling moisturized. The size of this product is 88 ml, so you can easily carry it with you on your busiest and most dry skin days!




No comments: