I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NYX's Champagne Eyeshadow

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday! Hope that you are all doing amazing. I was thinking about my vacation and the products I wore the most. I always try not to take too much makeup, but I take way more than I need to. Am I the only one who does that? I think that you never know what the day brings your way, so you better be prepared! I definitely need to do a "Travel Makeup Essentials" post, but that is for another day. 

Today, I wanted to share with you one eyeshadow that I wore consistently. I was eager to get out the door to go shopping, so I wanted a look that was quick and natural looking.  I am so glad that I brought NYX's Champagne with me. I always used this as a highlight. I had the idea of putting this on my lids, and I  felt that it looked so pretty! It made my blue eyes POP! 

I loved this look so much that I neglected the other shadows that I brought. I definitely feel that this shadow has went way beyond being a highlight shade. I love when a color surprises you with double duty!

If you cannot tell already, I love this shadow!

I start by putting Too Faced Shadow Insurance on my lids and into the crease for long lasting wear. I then use a brush to tap on the shadow and then use a blending brush to get those uneven lines. I then curl my lashes and put mascara on. BAM! Lovely eye look!


I read that NYX's Champagne was a dupe for MAC's All That Glitters. I do not have All That Glitters, so I cannot do a comparison, but Champagne is definitely a more affordable dupe!

ETA: Per request, here's a picture with the shadow on. It's very natural looking! I put mascara on as well in this picture.
Photobucket


No comments: