I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

No Buy Makeup Time

Hi there! I spent today cleaning out the makeup stash. Do you ever get the overwhelming feeling like it's way too much? I had that feeling today when I discovered products hidden among others. I have decided that this recent haul will be my last for awhile (a few months, at least).

I am also going to try to wear makeup six days a week to use every bit of it. I have had a "10 Pan" page on this blog for awhile, so it's now time to utilize it.  I will be doing a lot of reviews in this time period, so there will still be content!

Here's a picture of one of the drawers!

Reviews to come! 

No comments: