I would love to know what you think of the blog! Please comment & I will respond as soon as possible. I have also included more information on the Contact Me page. Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Get Your Freak On- 15 Questions TAG

 Hi there! There's this tag going around on YouTube at the moment called "Get Your Freak On". I will be doing this as a video, but I cannot film right now as it is late and I need to be super quiet. So here's the tag written out... video will be included later.



 #1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family usually calls me Lace. I do have ones from childhood that I do not know the reasoning behind them. When I was little, my family used to call me Beans. I also used to get called Bad Egg from my cousins when they used to babysit me as a baby.  I don't know if it was because I was mischievous... or maybe looked like an egg with my bald head.
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
When I am tidying, things need to be just so. For instance, they need to be lined up or by theme. Or they need to be in little storage containers. I need things to be in a certain spot; it may be the most random spot ever, but as long as I can find it, I am good.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I cannot watch some eye tutorials because it freaks me out when people line their eyes. I just so grossed out by people poking around their eye area.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
I don't really have a "secret song". 

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I really dislike when people are intolerant and judgmental. I also get a little upset when I have everything organized to my satisfaction and someone messes it up. I've been that way since I can remember. I remember being in kindergarten and telling some kid "NO!!" when they tried to mess my organization up. I always liked having my markers organized by color and if some kid took them out of the order, I'd get so mad! I think I'm OCD or something. Who knows!
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I begin to get fidgety and I start shaking. 

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If I lay in my bed, it's the right. Closest to the door and floor.
#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I had a stuffed dog named Scampy!  I LOVED Scampy so much that I would take him every day of my kindergarten year and half way into my first grade year.  I was a bit obsessed. I used him like a security blanket. I remember in about the second grade, my grandmother had a yard sale and I thought Scampy got into the box of toys I'd given her. I was freaking out because I still loved Scampy. We could not find him ANYWHERE! We had searched for him for HOURS! No Scampy.  Years later (I think it was my third year of university at my local school), we actually found Scampy. Here he was all dirty and looked so worn. I began crying. I still have Scampy, if you're wondering.
I also have a Care Bear that I had since I was four.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Never tried Starbucks.
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I am terrible sometimes for not washing my makeup off before bed.  Or cleaning my brushes as much as I should!

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
To the front when cleaning the front, to the back when cleaning the back. I mostly take baths anyhow.
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I'm double jointed in my pointer/index fingers.
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Oh gosh, I love any kind of pasta!
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Oh gosh or oh my gosh.
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
pjs or yoga pants and a tshirt. 


Hope that you liked this tag! I'd love to see you do it as well ( on your blog/ YouTube channel, send me a link!).


ETA:

No comments: